Monday, November 24, 2008

my "walk-in" closet?

okay, i'm having to take drastic measures to motivate myself to clean my closet. i have a 10x6 walk-in closet in my bathroom.....and i use that term loosely......because i CAN'T walk into it! the horrible mess could be a little more understandable if i was sharing this closet with my husband, but he has his own 10x6 closet on the other end of the bathroom! (his is actually pretty neat!)


these two pics are of the above mentioned closet!

if you'll notice, there is a rubbermaid 2-drawer thingie buried in there. i can't open the drawers because of the clothes and shoes piled in front of it! also notice that the built-in shoe racks have ZERO pairs of shoes on them. i can't get the shoes on there until i get the clothes off! this is only the right side of the closet because there is a pile of stuff behind the door so high that i can't even get the door all the way open to get behind there! if you'll recall from an earlier post (i've been tagged) i have around a hundred pairs of shoes, and they are intermingled in those monstrous piles of clothes!

so, now that i have shared my ridiculous closet with the world, it's time to fix the problem! posting "before" pics requires that i eventually post "after" pics...which was the point of this little exercise! it may take several days, but hopefully i can rent a bulldozer and get this mess cleaned up! thanks for reading and being part of my motivation to clean! stay tuned!...and pray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be really cool if you would take pics of MY closet so everyone will know that that is how you keep a closet organized. How bout it Boo?

PaperAddictJenn said...

I've got a better suggestion--trash Kenneth's closet, then take pictures and say what a slob he is. I'm laughing just thinking of it. By the way, Jason wore his overalls when they went fishing yesterday. When he came home, Anthony said, "Daddy's wearing Mario pants!"

My Mommy said...

I'm not feeling so bad about my closet now! Thanks Tess! :) Will you come clean mine too?