Tuesday, September 09, 2008

first blog!

i've been so inspired by aimee, jennifer, and liz that i decided to start my own blog! i really do have a very simple little life .... so just grin and bear it when i ramble about the everyday things that go on in the swanner household! i'm happily married to kenneth, my husband of almost 11 years! we have 2 precious little boys. blake is 6 and brady is 3. these three guys are the best and they honestly just make me smile all the time! i'm a registered nurse in a neonatal intensive care unit and just love my little babies. i've been blessed with a wonderful family, a great job, a beautiful home, an awesome church family, and some pretty darn cool friends! so, just check back here when you get a dull moment in your day....and i might just have something here to make you smile! God bless!

1 comment:

My Mommy said...

I see that you mastered the art of resizing pictures. Your blogspot looks great! Welcome to the blog family...it's fun! Keep us laughing with all your "Tess-isms!"