Sunday, September 14, 2008

our house

a few of my friends who live away have been asking about the new house we built last year. this is our second house to build in the last 5 years....and hopefully will be the last! the first house was 15 minutes out of town so i figured we would eventually want to be closer to the almighty Wal-Mart! now we are in a great part of town and hope to be here forever! i decided to go ahead and take a quick pic today before another hurricane blew through and demolished my little baby landscaping! hey, it will flourish eventually!

4 comments:

PaperAddictJenn said...

Your pictures of the boys are so cute. Who took those?

Jennifer

nae nae said...

your house is pretty. this is Bernae one of Berna's daughters. Blake and Brady are so cute.

PaperAddictJenn said...

Hey girl. I just looked at Aimee's photography site. I love her work! I especially like the little boy eating cake on his first birthday.

PaperAddictJenn said...

TAG--you're it!