Wednesday, September 24, 2008

yearbook yourself

landon stumbled upon a hilarious website and passed it along from his myspace! thought you all may be interested in it....for a laugh! it is http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ . you upload a pic of yourself and it puts your face onto old yearbook photos going back to 1952! as embarrassing as this is, i've posted a few of myself! i actually look alot like my mom in some of them!

this one is "me" in 1952!


this is "1966 Tess"!

and this is some FINE 1962 hair!

now that i've shared such fabulous pics of me "through the years", you have to share yours with me! hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Your pics look awesome and yes you do look like your mom.

PaperAddictJenn said...

You are too funny! I heard a news story that made me think of yall yesterday--a university or community college in Nashville is closed this week due to the gas shortage caused by Hurricane Ike. I also read on Lysa Turkheurst's blog that they don't have gas where she is, which I'm guessing is close to Nashville.